The hall and other facilities are let out in ‘sessions’ each day, which provides hirers more time to do what they want without having to rush around. The sessions are:
- Morning 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Afternoon 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Evening 6.00pm to 12 Midnight
Rates of hire can be found here. (Residents of Wivelsfield will receive a discounted rate). It is a legal requirement that if alcohol is to be sold on the premises at a function then a Village Hall bar licence is required at an additional cost of £20. Below is a summary and information about the terms of hire:
- One-off bookings will require a refundable security deposit.
- The hirer is liable for all breakages.
- No event can continue beyond 12 Midnight.
- Preparation and clearance of the Hall is the responsibility of the Hirer and rubbish removed.
- Until your invoice or deposit is paid you do not have a booking!
- Arrangements for collection of keys must be made at least 7 days in advance of hire.
Please ensure that you read the following terms and information by downloading the documents below: